User Image
User Image

...Hello, Gaians. You might have noticed that the store is rather quiet right now. That would be because Jet thought it was a good idea to go to the craft store first thing in the morning. I guess he's still working on some costume or other for something. It did make my morning easier though. I was preparing for the bake sale as it were, so having peace and quiet while I worked made getting the work done a much faster process. Not that Jet isn't helpful in his own ways, but when you're used to getting things done a certain way, having someone like Jet around can really throw off your workflow. At any rate, here are the new arrivals in La Victoire this morning.

User Image

User Image Penultimate Angel is much more dangerous than his looks may let on. He claims his actions are for his mother's sake, but this angel may just be a devil in disguise.

User Image The Anti V-Day Buff Bundle is all you need to make that unrequited crush of yours eat their words, with a 10 Pack of Anti V-Day, plus the bundle exclusive Get Buff!

That's all for now, but I'll be sure to let Jet know—oh, here he is now.

Hey Gaians! Looks like Cygnus already showed you the new stuff, but I just got back! Be sure to check back in with us later, as we'll have even more surprises for you as the day goes on and I can catch you up on my cosplay progress! See you here!

Stop by La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!