User Image

Happy Tuesday, Gaians! So far it's been a pretty casual morning for us here at La Victoire. Cygnus got up early to go see if there are new dolls available for his collection, and I've been laying in bed mostly, because bed is comfortable and one of my favorite places to be! Considering how some Tuesday mornings can be, I'm pretty glad that this one's been so mellow, but I'm even more glad that I didn't have to drag myself out of bed. Mornings that I have to drag myself out of bed in order to see are never fun. But not today! Today I was wide awake and ready to go when Lance showed up with today's new items, so I've got them out on the shelves and ready to go! Have a look!

User Image

User Image Under Dark Weather Too may have to deal with the rainy day, but she's got her trusty umbrella. Even in the dark of a stormy night, she'll still be cheerful and on her way.

User Image Angelic Bionic Daughter may not be able to speak much just yet, and her whole story may be unclear right now, but finding out the truth to this mysterious girl could save you and her both.

User Image The Concepts of Evolution Petit Bundle holds a whole number of unexpected adventure, with a 10 pack of Concepts of Evolution, plus the bundle exclusive Mon Petit Miel!

Be sure to check back in with us later today, Gaians! We'll have even more in store for you as the day goes on, and you're definitely not going to want to miss it. See you here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!