User Image

Hey Gaians! I have to admit, for a Monday, today's shaping up to be a pretty great day so far! Maybe it's because it's technically a holiday, maybe it's because it's a day to celebrate Diedrich, maybe it's because Cygnus has finally resurfaced from his room for the first time since Friday, but whatever the reason may be, I just have a great feeling about today! So, to spread the good cheer that I'm feeling out of the blue, I've decided to put a bunch of our great chance items on sale for a while! Seems like the right time to do that, yeah? So, if you're looking to complete a collection or just like seeing what sort of things luck can bring you, now's an ideal time to stop by La Victoire!

User Image

The Shadow Land bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire on February 16th at 11:59 AM PST!

User Image The Shadow Land contains a delightfully dark selection of frightening fashions for all my favorite fashionistas out there! Open it up for an opportunity to score some devilishly darling designs like the eerie Noxious Tower Haunt, Friendly Ghost, Viral Terror of 1999, Bloody Arm Bundle, Salacubus, and many more! You may even get your claws on the incredible Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any non-limited equippable item on Gaia, the astounding Golden Envelope, which can pay out up to 100,000 free Gaia Cash, or the amazing Project Slate Ticket, which can be used to design your own custom face mod!

User Image

Happy Gaiaversary Gift bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire on February 16th at 11:59 AM PST!

User Image Happy Gaiaversary Gift is full of fantastic new recolors celebrating Gaia Online's upcoming birthday! You could score items such as Feeling Lucky In Autumn, Crimson Neo Angel’s Thesis, Coco Kumaru, and Hello Rufus just to name a few. What? Did you expect me to ruin the surprise by telling you everything inside? Birthdays are all about surprises, and this gift is no different! You'll have to open it up yourself to see all the wonderful items that await you.

User Image

Blind Date Lotto bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Try your shot at the Blind Date Lotto to win one of twelve dates! Dates include an artist, a model, Old Pete, a cowhand, and even a monarch! I won't give away every date's details because it is a blind date after all. I will tell you Jazzy Meowlody, Mysterious Kid Witch, Corrupted Mine Mine Mine, and Usual Hangout Spot are some of the amazing items you can score! There's practically no cons to this at all. If you don't like the date at least you get showered in gifts!

Head to La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!