User Image

Hey kiddies, long time no talk. You haven't been gettin' into too much trouble now, have ya? No? Well, that's a shame, you oughta work on that. It's your ol' pal Nicolae here, and I've got some great news for you fancy folk lookin' for easy riches. Now, I didn't tell any of you this, but I know a guy who knows this guy who knows another guy who has a friend who knows a guy who knows a guy who's really good at findin' expensive stuff to get. So, I went an' had a word with this guy, and now I have expensive stuff. Heh. But that's not all I came here to tell ya, see. I personally know someone else who's got some stuff you're sure to want, an' SHE wants you to have at it, too. Have a look.

User Image

Captain Flynn's off searchin' for treasure around the galaxy an' stuff right now, but she wanted me to tell you that there's a ton of treasure just waitin' for the takin' at her Plunder right now. Amazing stuff like the Win Gaia Bundle, Project Double Rainbow Ticket, Project Platinum Ticket, Citrine Ticket, Lapis Ticket, and a whole bunch of other stuff, in fact. You'd best hurry if you wanna get your hands on these fancy items though. Flynn doesn't leave her items hangin' around for too long, and once she decides time's up, that's all there is to it! Items in the Plunder will start goin' to the highest bidder at 8:20 AM PST on February 13th!

Plus, if you've been lookin' ta stock up on some Alchemy valuables, I might know a guy who has some things. A guy who might've gotten those things from another guy who had some things. Anyway, what I'm gettin' at here is that right now at the Black Market you could score somethin' helpful for Alchemy or Lake Kindred, like a Diamondback Lion, Golden Fragments, Rubyback Lion, [KINDRED] Skill Plus (100%), [KINDRED] Ally Plus (100%), or a number of other valuables, too. So. Come on by the Black Market when you get the chance. Just be sure not to wait too long to stop by. Bidding on these bad boys will start comin' to an end around 8:30 AM PST on Saturday, February 13th, and once they're gone, they're gone. Much like that guy that a friend of a friend used to know, heh. See you then.