User Image

Hello friends! Doctor Prakash here, with some fantastic news! Well, actually, just Prakash here, strictly speaking. Doctor is of course a nickname, and I certainly don't intend to go around claiming that I have a doctorate when I don't! Nonetheless, I do have fantastic news! I've bee out on fieldwork in the Kindred Wilds for some time now, as I'm certain you all know, and from time to time I branch out to other areas near Lake Kindred to learn about the creatures that inhabit the surrounding areas. Now, I will admit that I got a bit lost earlier today, so I'm not entirely sure where I was at the time, but I found a Kin that I'd never seen before, and it led me to safety!

User Image

User Image [KINDRED] Sweetly Cereus is a darling Kin that is sure to be kind to you, but also sure to prove a terrifying foe for even the toughest adversaries!

Of course, that's all an assumption on my part. I am no fighter myself, I merely observe, and as such I don't have any scientific data to back that statement up at this time. But, given how adept this Kin was at leading me back to safety, I have to assume that it is sharp and keen! My friends at La Victoire will be taking care of this Kin for a while, so if you'd like you make friends with one for yourself, be sure to do so! Until next time, then!

Get Sweetly Cereus!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!