User Image

Hey Gaians! Given that deep down inside, I'm really just an adorable cuddly mess of incandescent gasses, space fluff, and magical whatnots, I tend to have kind of a tenuous relationship with gravity. If I really wanted to, I could probably float away right here and now. If you want to keep up with me and my wild and wacky antics, you'll need to take to the skies too! Or at least buy your way into space. I suppose you could do both if you really felt determined enough to do it. Well, whether you choose magic, wealth, or both, I think I've got the solution for you!

User Image All it take is a bit of faith, trust, Blue Faerie Dust, and some weird mystical toenail clippings (or whatever this stuff really is) and you'll be soaring in no time! Grab a handful and you'll receive up to one trillion gold, tons and tons of GoFusion charms, or even a Golden Envelope containing between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash!

Get Blue Faerie Dust!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!