User Image

Do you feel that chill in the air, Gaians? I don't know what's causing it, but it's been going around the shop all morning. I've been wrapped up in my blankets trying to stay extra warm to make up for it, but it feels like the longer I sit here, the colder it gets in the room. With a cold aura like this, I wonder if maybe La Victoire is haunted?! I hope it's not! Think of how many ghosts could've been trying to scare me this whole time! I wouldn't have even known! But then, I guess if they didn't actually scare me it probably doesn't matter whether or not I knew. Huh. Now that I think about it though, maybe it's this new item that's causing the room to be so cold!

User Image

User Image The Frozen Winter Haunt has a chilling aura around it, but that's only because of the incredibly cool new recolors inside of it! Open up one of these magnificent items and you'll find an amazing item like Ghastly Zip It, Vile Underworld Order, Sweet Zom Bea, Frigid War Hymn, Curious Ghosting Around, Not So Chill Valentine, Brave Regent of Ossidian, or Sinfully Sweet Candy Corn! If you find yourself with particularly good luck, you could even end up with one of a number of brand-new user-designed recolors, like ii pariah ii's Laurels by ii pariah ii, [Animal] Kingdom Keymaster by Kid Jak, God Katana by Really Im The Plug, Paopu Chaser by _-Orgasmic Deathnote-_, Kyvec the Flitter by Ridley Starsmore, Galaxy Halo by II Clever Name II, or No-Fun-Allowed Companions by cold juice!

Stop by La Victoire for your chance to win one of these amazing items! And uh, just ignore the cold, or bring a jacket. See you here!

Try Frozen Winter Haunt!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!