User Image
User Image

Good morning, Gaians. Jet is still asleep, which I'm sure comes as no surprise to any of you, but it is very quiet in the store at this stage, which is a nice change. I think Jet's finally calmed down about which one of us is the better shopkeeper, too, which is good. I don't know how long he intended to keep that up, but it was very tiresome watching him run around as much as he did the past few days. I guess the results for that whole thing will be announced later, also. For now, I'm going to take advantage of the quiet. Here's what we have in the shop for you today.

User Image
User Image

User Image Substitute Soul didn't really intend to take on this shinigami job. It sorta happened by accident, actually. Well, it was technically someone else's fault. But maybe it's for the best? There are a lot of things that need stopping right now, and he looks like he's got it under control.

User Image Summoned Punk is a new user-designed item by Flint Jakobs that looks like it got pulled from a different plane of existence. Having said that, it doesn't look like he's got any intention of going back, or anything at all other than rocking out.

User Image Furious Dragon Around is about three seconds away from showing you just how Brutal he can be. But, if you're able to tame this one and get him on your side, he'll prove to be an invaluable asset for your team in the future!

We'll have more items available in the shop later today as well, so feel free to stop by when you get the chance. If Jet's not awake when you get here...please try to keep it down, so he stays asleep. See you soon, Gaians.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!