User Image

Hey Gaians! In the midst of Cygnus and I having a fight over which one of us is the better shopkeeper—which isn't much of a fight, by the way, since we all know that I'm the better shopkeeper—I went wandering through the back of the shop and found a number of items that I'd thought we ran out of, so I challenged Cygnus to a race to see who could make a bundle box faster! He won that one, unfortunately, but I think my bundle box looks prettier than his does. Anyway, Cygnus and I agreed that we shouldn't let the boxes go to waste, so we decided to fill them up with stuff for all of you! Check them out!

User Image

User Image The La Victoire Paws Bundle contains an assortment of wonderful items for the Animal base, and will help you complete the perfect paw wardrobe!

User Image

User Image The La Victoire Doll Collection is a bundle after Cygnus's own dark star heart, and contains every SDPlus doll released in 2015!

Get your bundles now!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!