User Image

Gaians, you've got some great timing! I need your help for a minute here. You see, Cygnus seems to think that he's a better shopkeeper than I am, and as well all know, that's just not true. After all, I'm cute, lively, and everyone comes to La Victoire to see me!

Everyone comes to La Victoire to buy the items. That's the whole point of a shop in the first place. And considering I'm the one that has to do everything because you're too busy wrapping yourself up in blankets and sleeping, I would argue that makes me the better shopkeeper. Since, you know, I'm the one doing the upkeep of the shop.

See?! Do you hear what he's saying? I've been the most beloved kitten star on this planet since I first arrived here, and it's because of me that things go as well as they do!

...Yeah, sure. I'm sure everyone believes that.

Alright, tough guy, if you really think that you're the best shopkeeper here, then you'd best come up with a good way to prove it! Here's my idea—

Your idea is that we both make items and see which ones sell better. Mine are already made. You'd better hurry up or you're going to lose this match before it even starts.

Ugh, that wasn't what my idea! But if that's the game you want to play, then fine, we can make that happen! Help us out here, Gaians!

User Image

Jet vs. Cygnus: It's time for a sale unlike any other! Jet and Cygnus are both determined to prove that they're the better shopkeeper, but no matter which one of them comes out on top, you'll be the real winner! Both Jet and Cygnus have created a number of chance items and bundles full of amazing, ultra-rare items, and you can vote for the shopkeeper you love by getting your hands on them! Whichever shopkeeper's items are more popular will be declared the winner!

There's more in it for you than just the items you'll buy, though! Inside of each of the bundles that Jet and Cygnus have created, you'll also get a special Jet Ticket or Cygnus Ticket, which will be used for a HUGE raffle once the sale ends! If you are the lucky holder of one of the many winning Jet or Cygnus tickets, you'll find yourself walking away with a fabulous prize, be it one of our wonderful chance items, rare treasures like Rainbow Mine Mine Mine, the Vivid Rainbow Angelic Halo, and the Vivid Rainbow Devil Tail, or some our legendary items, like Perfect Parcels, Golden Envelopes or even one of a few Project Tickets!

As a special treat Jet Tickets and Cygnus Tickets have been doubled in the Jet's Special Sale and the Cygnus' Special Sale chance item until the sale ends. Hooray!

The sale ends at 10 AM PST on February 1st, at which point the winning shopkeeper will be crowned King of La Victoire! Be sure to stock up on the incredible sale items now and get your votes for your favorite shopkeeper in! And by that I mean get over here and show Cygnus that I'm the most popular!

Keep dreaming, Jet. We'll see you here, Gaians.

The Battle is On!

Head to La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!