User Image

Hey Gaians! You know what my favorite part about traveling is? Hotels. And do you wanna know why hotels are my favorite? Complimentary breakfast buffets! Not just the thrill and joy of endless pancakes and cereal, but the endless joy of a free meal as well! It's like a double-whammy of savings and snacks galore! Let me use my powers of hospitality to give you just a taste of what this kind of awesome experience is like and show you a great bargain price on some astounding goodies:

User Image

Visit The Breakfast Buffet to score a scrumptious selection of tasty finds! Each bundle is themed after one of our favorite breakfast bites, and you may find yourself walking away with the incredible Breakfast Buffet: Bacon & Eggs, Breakfast Buffet: Belgian Waffles, Breakfast Buffet: Bowl of Fruit, or Breakfast Buffet: Oatmeal! There are some great finds lurking inside, like the yummy Midnight Bacon Run, Wasteland Derelict Destructive Dragonslayer, Butter Milk is Bad for Cats, or Demure Graveyard Crasher! Hurry on over to La Victoire to chow down!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!