User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians! It's a really busy Thursday morning over here at La Victoire! You'll have to excuse the fact that I'm a bit all over the place, we got a whole lot of boxes in the shop today and I'm trying to make sure everything gets sorted properly so we can get it all out on the shelves later! Of course, part of me is only doing this so Cygnus stops saying that I don't do things around here, because obviously I do everything around here. But that's beside the point! I was able to get some of these boxes sorted pretty early, and so a few of the new items are already on the shelves! Have a look for yourselves!

User Image

User Image Dragon Around may seem like an odd one, but it goes without saying that if you've got this brutal dragon on your team, you're guaranteed to be able to take on even the toughest of foes without so much as batting an eye.

User Image Designed by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, the brand new Elegant Assassin has all the charm of a dapper dandy, but make no mistake about his nature. He's just as likely to kill you as he is to ask you over for tea.

User Image Don't underestimate Magical King of Cards, because he has all sorts of tricks hidden inside that deck, including a sorcerer girl who's sure to prove to be just the card he needs to win this game.

With all this new stuff in the shop, I'm sure you're wondering whether or not we'll have anything else in store for you today! Well, the answer is yes! We'll have even more heading your way as the day goes on, it's looking to be a big day for us here at La Victoire! Be sure to stop by when you get the chance! We'll see you here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!