User Image

...Good morning, Gaians. I'm sure Jet already told all of you at some point yesterday that there was a mishap involving a box that held items for the shop which I thought was a shipment of items for me personally. If he didn't, then don't worry about it. He decided that as retribution I had to run the store by myself this morning, and he's still sleeping right now. He might have just been looking for an excuse to stay in bed, but it sort of works out for both of us, since the store is quieter when he's sleeping and I'm able to get work done more quickly. Here's what's new in La Victoire today.

User Image

User Image Starlit Guardian came from the far reaches of the galaxy to find and protect the moon princess. Until they find her, they're going to have to remain in disguise and keep an eye from afar, for her sake.

User Image [KINDRED] Ember the Blossoming Fox is a gorgeous user-design Kin recolor by Chidori Rain that is sure to aid you in your exploration of the Kindred Wilds! Be sure to treat this Kin well, and it's sure to help you out too!

There will be more items in the store as the day goes on, so feel free to stop by La Victoire when you get the chance. I suspect Jet will be awake soon, but if he's not there to greet you I will. Have a good day, Gaians.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!