User Image

Gaians, you'll never guess what I found tucked away in the very back of the store! I went back there to get away from the Kin wandering ar—err, to clean up the inventory a bit, and I found this shiny box on the top shelf! Now, you all know I'm not very tall, so when I went to grab it, it dropped onto the floor and a bunch of Golden Fragments fell out of it! Normally we don't sell these in La Victoire except on really special occasions, but since I just discovered them now and there are only a few anyway, I figured I'd go ahead and put them up for sale for a while!

User Image

User Image Golden Fragments can be used in Alchemy to craft legendary Project Tickets! Here's the deal though: we've only got a few of them on hand right now, so this is technically a Limited Quantity Sale! Unlike regular Limited Quantity sales, these could reappear without the 6 month limitation—but that's not to say they will! They'll only be in the shop until 12:59 PM PDT on August 1st —or until they sell out, so be sure to get yours while there's still time! We'll see you here!

Get some Golden Fragments!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!