User Image

In case you hadn't noticed Gaians, La Victoire kind of has a ghost problem. Allegedly. I mean, sure the walls sometimes ooze weird substances, and yeah occasionally the mirrors around the shop suddenly explode, and yeah, okay, I guess some of our clocks strike thirteen on occasion, but what kinda evidence is that? Hm... On second thought, I could probably use a little help here.

User Image

User Image The Bitter Spirits are hanging around the shop and doing eerily inconvenient things like drinking up all the orange juice and writing bad knock knock jokes on my social media pages!! If you exorcise a few of 'em, I'll reward you with fabulous Lake Kindred inspired prizes like the adorable Stagony Strut, Bunnykit March, Corrupted Underworld Order, [KINDRED] Wealthy Nyaruma, [KINDRED] Phantom Stagony, [KINDRED] Carnelion, Glowing Splicing Shard Bundle, [KINDRED] Sakura Pegacorn Fluff, or even the never-before-seen [KINDRED] Vibrant Bunnykit! You may even walk away with the ultra-incredible Rainbow Kindred Seal, which allows you to design your own recolored Kin!!

These hauntingly valuable spirits are now available for a discounted price! But, you'd better hurry over to La Victoire, because this haunting chance item will fade away at 10 AM PST on January 23rd!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!