User Image

Hey Gaians! I don't know if I've ever told you all this, but I really love all things magical! I'm sure I've shown you lots of my tricks before, but I don't think I've ever really shown you all the magic I can do, mostly because I don't have any willing subjects to act as targets. I've tried using Cygnus's dolls as test subjects, since that way no one risks getting hurt, but I think he's afraid I'll try to make something disappear and won't be able to bring it back! As if I were that weak of a magician, sheesh! ...Well, I guess it's a fair concern though, actually, since I don't know the spell to bring things back. But that's why I've signed up for some lessons in the near future, so I can get better. Here, you can join too!

User Image

User Image Try a Magical Winter Session to hone your arcane skills and you'll be sure to walk away from it with more prowess, and also a fantastic new recolor! No matter how skilled you are at magic, you'll find yourself leaving with an item like Shameful Devil Slayer, Sovereign Stoic Mage, Electric Cantrip, Ghastly Bishop Mage, Sanguine Professor Merlin, Dusky Aethereal Acolyte, or Draconic Mage Karasu! If you have a particularly good session, you could even leave the magical meeting with a brand new user-designed recolor, like Seduciblings by Seduces, Bonus Level Boss Bear by Riyokuma, The Sugary-Sweet Queen of Solair by CutieConundrum, Never Gonna Give A by Doc Arkham, or Candihime by candihime!

Try a Magical Winter Session!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!