User Image

Happy Saturday, Gaians! I'm going to keep this pretty brief because as part of my plans for today, I intend on climbing back into bed and sleeping for another hour or two. Cygnus is having no part of it, which is the only reason I'm out here at all, but as we've learned over the years, there's no way that Cygnus can stop me from getting back to sleep, no matter how much he may try. I cannot be stopped! But, having said that, it's probably good he woke me up, because we got some new items in the mail a bit ago! Cygnus stepped out to do...something, I forget what he said, you all know I don't have the attention span to remember where he goes on any given day, but since I was awake I was able to sign for them, and now they're ready for you to come get at La Victoire! Have a look:

User Image

User Image Executive Dragon Master doesn't care what the rulebook has to say, what excuses you have to offer, or what sort of big game you think you can play. He's got money and he's going to get the end result he wants, no matter what.

User Image Hot Mistletoe Kiss really should be going, it's gotten rather late and it's quite cold outside, but maybe it couldn't hurt to spend a little more time here. Just a little, though. Not more than a few minutes. Give or take.

Keep an eye on La Victoire throughout the day, Gaians! We'll have more headed your way as the day goes on, so don't miss out! I'll be sure to let Cygnus know you stopped by, if he's not here when you get back, and if you see him around, tell him to come back before I forget that he existed in the first place, please.

Stop by La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!