User Image

Hey Gaians! I heard that Cygnus covered the morning update for me so I could sleep in! That was pretty nice of him, but you know when you have those days where you just know you can't get out of bed long enough to do what you're supposed to be doing? That was me this morning. I know Cygnus likes to say I don't do anything around here, and I'll be honest, I do take credit for a lot of things that Cygnus does do, but he doesn't really give me enough credit for what I do take care of around here! For example, you see all the snow around the store? That was my doing! I wanted to make the shop look season-appropriate!

...So you brought actual snow inside from outdoors?

It's authentic, Cygnus! If we're going to do things, they need to be as authentic as the sales that we offer! Take these sales for example!

User Image

Snowman's Special Delivery bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Open Snowman's Special Delivery for a shot at some amazing items! You could get classics like Sumafo Obsession, Foreboding Rabbitan, Demure Graveyard Crasher, Demure Death Speaker, Mimi Neko, Purrfect Henchmen, Padmavati's Lotus, Elegant Fighter, Sweet Cotton Candy Mousse, or even the brand new Purity of Snow or [Animal] Purity of Snow!

Plus, some very lucky Gaians could open the package to discover the amazing Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any one non-limited quantity equippable item, the fantastic Golden Envelope, inside of which you could find between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash, or even the elusive Project Golden Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom 6-pose item!

User Image

Snow Day bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Will there be a blizzard or not? Open up a Snow Day to find out! If it's only flurries, then you'll get a neat item to take with you on your way out the door, like Grouchy Cat, Foreboding Rabbitan, Vintage Instant Doki, Demure Death Speaker, or Enchanting Hydrangea Dream! If you do find yourself with a blizzard on your hands, then you get to stay at home with a fabulous item like the Seraphic Bundle, Cursed Bundle, Exorciblings, Cheruboss, [KINDRED] Shadow Barkhest or a Gaian Style!

Some particularly lucky Gaians could even make it through the blizzard to discover a Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any one non-limited quantity equippable item, the Rainbow Parcel Ticket, which can be used to choose a color scheme and exclusive recolor for an upcoming bundle, or the fantastic Golden Envelope, inside of which you could find between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash!

User Image

Nutcracker's Holiday Reverie bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Open up Nutcracker's Holiday Reverie to get a sweet item, like Elegant Fighter, Pure Virgin Lace, Sumafo Obsession, Royal Jellyfrills, Bubblegum Street Style, Resilient Reverie, or Strawberry Milk Pixie Kitten! You could even score one of three brand new items: Royal Crimson Knight, Fallen Snowlace Dancer, or Sweet Princess Pazuzu! Plus, if the nutcrackers really take to you, you could find yourself with a Perfect Parcel, Secret Ticket, Lapis Ticket, Prism Ticket, or a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!