User Image

Hello Sciencers! It's been a very busy week for me, with a multitude of projects that required extensive research and analysis. Of course, the important part of any research project like this is to have a control group where changes aren't made, but...there wasn't time for me to measure all of those. Nonetheless, I can reassure you that all of my research projects are done totally ethically and with proper care and procedure, like this one for example:

User Image

User Image Cutey Hunter:

"Guess who's baaaaaaack~? That's right, it's me, and I've got even MORE new toys to bring in the boys! This new one's my favorite! It's a pretty rose scythe to cut down even the most stubborn guy and make him mine, and boy does it work. I was out on the prowl and found this shy boy who wouldn't say a word to me. He was cute, though, and you know what I do with cute boys~~~~ He tried to make a run for it, but I'm on the cutting edge. GET IT?! I used my scythe and totally stopped him dead in his tracks, and now he's all mine~ >;3 I'm not done though! I won't stop until my collection is compleeeeeeeete~ HERE I COME, BOYS!"

Well, our intrepid hunter is definitely accomplishing what she set out to do, although I will be objective in saying that I don't know whether the results of this experiment are to be desired or not. I must get back to my research and recording data here, but in the meanwhile I've left this updated experiment in the capable hands of Jet and Cygnus. You can get your own copy in La Victoire! I'll see you next week, Scienteers! Keep sciencing!

Nab Cutey Hunter!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!