User Image

Greetings Sciencers! Why, back when I was in school, I had tons of great nicknames. Well, not great so much as descriptive. What I'm saying is that people called me names. Yes, childhood can be cruel and desolate! No one wants to hang out with "Test Tube", "Notepad", or "Drippy"... yeesh. But erm, that wasn't truly the point I was here to make! I wanted to tell you that school is wonderful! So much fun and learning. Why, even the darling Pumpkin Pupil is having a wonderful time at school, and I bet there are tons of kids who can think up great insults for her if truly inspired to do so. Let's observe:

User Image

User Image Pumpkin Pupil:

Here's a quick blurb too, courtesy of (the fictional cat)!

[[ Dear Deathjournal:

llllllllllloooooooooooppp..........;;;;;;ll

loooooooopopoooi iiiiiippppppp

;;;;;po pppp;p'p ppppp

Last posted by xx_JackFanboy_xx at 1:23 am ]]

。(=ↀωↀ=)。

Yet another fabulous update to the tail, er, tale. So cryptic, but yet so clear. How ever will this scientific oddity continue to amaze us next week? Well Scienteers, you'll simply have to tune in on Friday to find out! In the mean time, check out La Victoire to get your hands on this stunning experiment. Stay safe!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!