Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 10/13/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Lonely Star

13,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Subject: Features
Question:
I like the avatar creator choice on Gaia. So here's the question! Can having it updated to where your wishlist items are accessible through it happen?[its a bit of a hassle going through alot of pages of items in stores to find your desired items...] Honestly that would be awesome if it could! I dont know if this is a proper way to ask a question but here's mine sweatdrop

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Question Category: Items
Question: In the past you have popped out items focused on NPCs.
Moira, Ian, Josie, to name a few, I was wondering can we look forward to there being more based on some of Gaia's other older NPCs? As a way to reintroduce newer gaians to older favorites?

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Features (Forums)

Is there any possible chance of subscribed threads organization tabs? Examples shown here and here.

I added up all the times I've asked this question, in the pre-event threads and the actual ask the staff threads and this post marks my 26th time asking this question.

Wealthy Werewolf

13,125 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Games

Are there currently any plans on making Lake Kindred faster or more responsive because the gameplay is definitely fun and new but the slowness of it and how it takes minutes just to complete a simple task really turns me away from playing it.

Golden Duck

10,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Question Category Features

Question Is there going to ever be a change to everyone just being known as "Community members", and will we ever see a title like Veteran/Newbie/etc?

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
When is Booty Grab payout etc going to get in line with current inflation? I would love to see Booty Grab become a viable source of Gaia Gold again but right now it is not worth the effort. I think an overhaul is way over due.

Heroic Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Why are a lot of items are for females? I noticed most of the new items are for females and back when I first started using Gaia the items were equally split. I'm guessing there are more female users and if that's the case can you make it easier for males to search for male items?

Hygienic Hellraiser

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Question category: features
Question: what happened to the cross stitch contast?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Features

Since it seems purple is going to be replaced every Saturday for a while in runway contests, can we have it as a theme on the weekdays instead of a repeat of red-blue themes over and over again?

We could even have a whole week of purple: melty, venom, ghostly, fafnir, velvetine, diamond dust, byzantine, lavender, show your favorite purple day..... There's plenty of possibilities biggrin

Edit: Thanks for purple day heart Feels free to still consider playing with the combos ideas wink

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Features

Can we have whole weeks of Halloween themed contests for the end of October in Runway? Cliche or not, it could be fun biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff