User Image

Bienvenue! Welcome, my darling audience. How do you feel about magic? Oh, not the kind of runes and spells. That's a bit too obvious for my tastes, you know. I was referring to the mystical illusory magic presented by skilled sleight of hand. Watch carefully as I draw a card from my deck, and perhaps you will win something rather exquisite. The Shuffle has returned for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image Loyal's Shuffle may reveal something mystifying, awe-inspiring, beautiful, or perhaps treacherous. The only way to know what you've won is to draw from the deck. There are some treasures contained inside, like the marvelous He Approaches, Big Sister, Kuro's Induction, Divinity Court Lucia, Pale Marionette, or Fall of the Evening Star! Most impressively, though, this deck of what seems like mere cards has the power to grant you the amazing Blank Pillowcase or Citrine Ticket!

And what, you may ask, would one do with a Blank Pillowcase? Why, you can exchange such a thing for the opportunity to decide which NPC will be featured on the next Body Pillow item! So charming, so comfy, so creative! The Project Citrine Ticket can be used to recolor a classic Gaia item released during 2003-2005 for a special debut in Loyal's Bazaar! Hurry to my shop to get started. À bientôt!

Visit Loyal's Bazaar!