User Image

Pick a card, any card. Take a look: nothing up my sleeves at all! Admittedly, I don't exactly have sleeves to speak of, but you know what I'm getting at. Alright, is this your card? ...Oh. Well... is this your card? Erm... how awkward. Well I promise your card's in here somewhere... Aw, who am I kiddin'? I'm no magician! But I know a great show when I see one, which is why I'm all stocked up on fantastic and awe-inspiring new chance items for all your mystifying needs!

User Image

User Image Check out the Street Magic Performance to be awed, amazed, and perhaps very frightened. You may start pulling cards out of your pockets, ears, or less comfortable places. (Armpits?) Point is, this whole shebang is a completely shocking experience! Not only will you score some amazing mystical knickknacks like the totally collectible SDPlus #243 Neon Core Flynn, Wicked Intentions, SDPlus #235 Widowmaker, Heavenly Gatekeeper, Punishing Invidia, SDPlus #026 Sam, Pure Black Devil Tail, or even the legendary Project Golden Ticket, which can be exchanged for the opportunity to work with an official Gaia artist to create the custom item set of your dreams! It also features some useful Golden Fragment alchemy ingredients. Be ready to be amazed, folks!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!