User Image
User Image

Hiya Gaians! Ready to go on a shopping spree? I just restocked La Victoire-- I did, me, personally, with my own four paws-- so there's tons of amazing new goodies to collect. I won't lie, it was insanely exhausting doing all of this myself with the help of me and only me, but I guess my possible replaceable sidekick, Cygnus, is just too cool to give me a hand these days. Anything to say on that topic, ya lazybones?

Eh.

The guy's been enthralled with this new Wintendo MeeU game, uh, what's it called again?

Hm.

Yeah, it's called Turtle Fest 12. I guess, basically, you play as this incompetent plumber who somehow manages to brush elbows with tons of royals, supervillains, and various angry critters. Then, you invite them over to play board games. And they do it. 12 times. Weird, right? None of the people I invite over for board game night ever actually show up except Cygnus, who can't really hide from me. Anyways, while this big lug spends his time rolling die and hopping spaces, I'll do the honors of introducing you to today's awesome new arrivals!

User Image

Ice Mage Karasu!

Tutti Frutti Bunilla!

User Image

Get your Bundle!

That's all for this update, Gaians! Keep an eye on La Victoire as they day winds on for more surprises. See you soon, right?

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!