Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf

slots have decreased to one, which will mainly be a weekend slot. this
means that commissions will usually be completed over the weekend!
school and work are going to be taking up most of my time, so i will not
have any spare time to focus on orders during the weekdays.

i apologize for any inconvenience this may be! thank you~

Wolf

Amethyst Lace

heya!
so I've completed your order, however, my internet has been acting up so I have been unable to upload the graphics; I'm currently replying via mobile with data.
I don't know when my internet will be working again (it should be good by Tuesday at the latest I'm hoping, but I can't say with 100% certainty), but I will keep you tabbed in.
I apologize for this situation.
please let me know if this is too much of an inconvenience for you and we can figure something out!

Wolf

Amethyst Lace

my internet is slow, but i'm slowly uploading everything. i'll message you soon!

Wolf

gaia_kittenstar

Bashful Kitten

gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright
Hi! > 3 >; So..I know your slots are full right now. D: But I am hoping that I can slip an order in so that I can be on deck for your next order once this one goes through? q u q;; *Twiddles thumbs.* Please lmk if this is doable! Otherwise I will ttly let you have your space and disappear into the background. = u =b

o-mokona-o

User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            type Banner or l-shaped. I say this because I LOOOVE Style 1 a lot, and am hoping for it (though I only have one image)? And Idk if a simple rod/line down (making it L-shaped) would look good or not.. (like the Tashi sample) haha. I leave that up to you, mostly. e ue;; However, I also really love your Style 2. o uo That is essentially my second choice. Haha. But I like the more organic version of Style 2, like how u did with Alice's in your sample thread. > u> Simply bc I'm not a huge fan of boxy gfx. q uq;;

Err, as a summary, I would prefer Style 1, more banner-esque. I also like the bigger top banner compared to a smaller footer (like your style 1 Alice Novasky one).

image(s) Just this one, please. However, obviously it has a huge watermark because I put it there. Haha. I'm the artist of that picture so I want it to be safe as I apply for gfx shops. quq;; If you accept my order, I will PM it to you right away! I hope you understand this slightly tedious process! ; u;

color palette A cool palette consisting of greys, blacks, maybe soft/cafe browns. If the browns don't match then ttly take them out, it's just an idea because the picture is softer as well. But a pop out color I would like is a dark rich blue, something akin to #2619C4 is fine?

character name I need both these names bc he has two names: Min-woo "Michele Marchesi" Yoo

character title The b*****d Son

other information I do like the drawn floral brushes, but not TOO much considering he's a mafia boss's son. Haha. ;>u> I'm not quite sure what else to put in the gfx besides perhaps a paper crane? He's a bit of a toxic character, so flowers and/or flower petals looking like they are darkening/rotting work too? idk.ahaha. > x>; I like clean fonts, script/cursive-y or tall-clean text works too.

additional graphics I don't think so?

do you want formatting code? Yes please!

extra Like I stated before, Min-woo is the illegitimate son of a mob boss, about to go head to head with his half-brother for the title of the new Boss. It's post-apocalypse/mafia genre, so a lot of destruction (& zombies lol), guns, political warfare, etc. Min is manipulative but also dangerously alluring, so I kinda what this to show through the graphics? o uo I'm not in too big a rush, but if I could have it by Tues, December 22, that would be super cool? Btw my favorite color is red! But I don't expect anything. xD Just wanted to write it. > u >

offer Luminous Diamonds and Ice + 2bil Tip
kagurome

User Image
                                            type Med-Complex I think?

image(s) Images? I'm sorry I don't quite follow? q uq;; I don't think I have any particular images I'd like involved?

color palette Do you need definite palette or codes? Or would the description I sent to Mokona suffice? I am hoping you two can use the same colors? I wrote this in the other application to mokona:
                                            A cool palette consisting of greys, blacks, maybe soft/cafe browns. If the browns don't match then ttly take them out, it's just an idea because the picture is softer as well. But a pop out color I would like is a dark rich blue, something akin to #2619C4 is fine?

lyrics/words Lyrics:
                                            And my heart is a hollow plain
                                            For the devil to dance again
                                            And the room is too quiet

I was looking for a breath of a life
                                            A little touch of a heavenly light
                                            But all the choirs in my head sang no

Can I also get a: company/location/actions thingy too? ; u ;

other information Repeating a bit, but the coding is to match the above-gfx-order, so the rp's a post-apocalypse/mafia genre. A lot of destruction (& zombies lol), guns, political warfare, etc. Min is manipulative but also dangerously alluring. Idk what exactly would reflect all that. Haha. > x >; But umm, regarding size of coding, I'd hope it would fit under the length of the gfx Mokona makes? q u q;? Otherwise I really liked the coding you did for Classic Trash, your second simple sample, and the one you did for Clockwork Princess.

extra I am ordering this to match the gfx I am ordering from Monoka, ofc. e ue;; I hope that they can work together well? I would also like the coding colors and symbols, etc. to reflect a kind of darkness and beauty if possible. And like the gfx, if I could get the coding by Tues, Dec. 22nd, that'd be super duper. q uq

offer Meowgical Recruit

Wolf

Crimson_Vision

hmm, interesting. i will definitely give it a try! please send a labeled trade~

also, i understand you want the graphics by the 22nd, which will be plenty of
time. however, i just wanted to let you know that i won't be able to begin until
sunday. i should be finished by the 22nd, but if anything arises, i will let you
know as soon as possible! since you're ordering an joint order, and kagurome
might do coding according to my graphics, i cannot assure you that the lyric
coding will be finished by the 22nd. in any case, i will try to get it finished as
soon as possible so that the coding can get finished too!

i'll contact you again if i have any concerns with the order!
O-Mokona-O

x3 Ty so much for accepting! hehe. I look forward to it. > u >
And yes! That is totally fine. Lol. Just lmk if it'll take longer and it's 100% ok.
x3 Yeah I realized the coding, in order to match, would prob have to be made after too.
haha. I'm also fine with this. > u > I can wait.

Wolf

gaia_kittenstar

ChocoFuFu's Prince

Ice-Cold Tipper

o-mokona-o

User Image
                                            type up to u <3

image(s) 01

color palette up to u <3

character name levi rueven

character title n/a

other information none.jpg

additional graphics timeskip and footer would be nice

do you want formatting code? yas

extra HI AGAIN.

offer 5 bil

Wolf

Raichael

heya again! sure thing, accepted! please send a labelled trade~
i will start this on wednesday; it should be completed before christmas!
also, if you don't mind, would style one be alright? i'm hoping to get some
more samples in for that. if it doesn't work out, i'll try style two or just
resort to a banner. i'll let you know!

ChocoFuFu's Prince

Ice-Cold Tipper

O-Mokona-O

awesome awesome! npnp, i'll be using a temp
layout til it's done. so take ur time! and yeah!
any style u do is beautiful so whichever one
you wanna do works. c:

Wolf

gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items