User Image

Pssssst! Look what I found, Gaians! Keep it between us, but I happened to find a stack of books just outside La Victoire. Sure, the package was addressed to Brennivin, but that guy is always getting the best and shiniest knicknacks in the mail. The delivery man's mistake it about to be my pay day: Let's see what magical and mystical doohickey Brennivin was expecting!

User Image

User Image The Magical Guide for Spells looks important. I mean, it's ornate...heavy... sort of smells like sulphur. Hm. I may not be well-versed in the ways of enchantment and spellcraft, but this thing doesn't seem too sinister! In fact, I have a feeling that if you open this up, you'll have a chance to score some amazing items like the glorious Astra: Holy Sparkleflies, Gatekeeper Bundle, Malevolent Heart, Lucifer's Wings, Wicked Intentions, or the ultra rare Pure Black Devil Tail! Whether or not you'll accidentally summon up some kind of horrific monster or otherworldly whatnot is up in the air. Happy studying, future magicians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!