User Image

OMG! I'm speechless! Completely and utterly speechless! I have absolutely not a single word to share about these mind-blowing new Monthly Collectibles! Not one! I mean, unless you count all those ones I just said... and all the ones I'm saying now... Oh, but you know what I mean right?! I'm just SO SUPER DUPER THRILLED over August's Monthly Collectibles! Are you ready for the big reveal? One...two... THREE~! I now declare this month's Sealed Letters able to be open!! GO GO GO GO GO START OPENING ALREADY!!

User Image

Karasu: A young crow tengu, Karasu enchants summer nights with light strums on his shamisen as he watches over the hopeful shrine visitors so that every prayer is accompanied with a gentle hymn to the gods. Includes a moonlit background, wings, hair, tengu mask on head, sitting leg pose, hands playing shamisen, and a gorgeous sleeveless robe.

Ongaku no Yurei: She was a wandering spirit in the woods until she heard Karasu's beautiful music echoing lightly across the mystic treescape. If one listens closely to the wind, maybe they will hear a lovely voice interlaced with soft shamisen playing... Includes a ghostly bow, headphones, spectral hair, torn kimono, floating leg pose, flowing sleeves, and haunting music astra.

Bakeneko: Be careful! Not everything is peaceful in the summer nights. This mischievous two-tailed cat has taken the opportunity to pull some pranks and illusions on the summer-loving crowd of temple guests. Includes monstrous cat shadow, eyes, mouth, paws, legs, skin, and two notorious tails.

You guys had better come get yours before I snatch up all the Sealed Letters we have left! In fact, I call dibs on that one... and that one... and that one over there... oh, and that one! The one on top! Those are mine! Hurry up and visit La Victoire to snag one before they're gone~!! ♥

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!