User Image
User Image

Happy Saturday, Gaians! Check it out; I had Cygnus whip me up a Cootie Catcher. Pretty neat, huh? I hear these things can be super adorable. Pick a number, okay? Now pick another... okay, one more number.... got it! Are you ready to hear your fortune? It's "six." What?! Hey Cygnus, you weren't supposed to write numbers on every panel. Don't you know how to make these things?

I've never tried catching cooties before.

Well. Uh, here Gaians; I'l just make up a fortune for you off the top of my head. Today, you're gonna.... meet a new friend and...uh, you're going to find some awesome new items by visiting La Victoire! Oooh, mysterious, right? Let's see what's waiting for you there now!

User Image

Get Lazy Little Friend!

User Image

Get Chilling with Mew!

User Image

Get your Bundle!

User Image

Get your Bundle!

Ooh, it looks like a fortuitous day here in La Victoire. You'll stop by soon, right? I need another set of hands to help construct a new cootie catcher. As you can imagine, our current one is kinda defective.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!