User Image

Good to have you in my presence yet again, my wonderful Gaians! For those of you yet to join the notably exclusive ranks of the fabled Club Verge, do not fret. There is always potential to join, assuming you strive to meet our requirements for entry. For my Vergers in the audience: An extra fine greetings to you! Woof, I say! Woof and bark to boot! I've quite the busy schedule today, so I'm merely stopping in for a swift moment to reveal the latest Club Verge treasure:

User Image

Cute Don't Give A-- oh, my word! This rather feisty new arrival is clad in a most luxurious furry ensemble the likes of which these weary yet discerning canine eyes have not seen in a great many years. Dog years, mind you, which are a fair sight shorter than your own regrettably human ones, but still quite considerable in length. This elegant delight will be available in Club Verge for those of you wishing to take a closer look! I do hope to see you soon, my friends. Toodle-oo!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!