User Image

Welcome back to the Jet Show, starring Jet! I've got a special guest here with us for the program. Are you ready to meet him? Drumroll please... it's Cygnus! The Dark Star!

What are you up to this time? Is that a camera?

It sure is, buddy. Now look right into it and give a big shout out to our viewers at home!

...That's not even connected to anything.

(Hey, c'mon buddy you're really ruining the fun. I'm about to announce somethin')

...Hello viewers at home. Thank you for having me on the show.

Aww, isn't he great, everybody? Now let's begin our segment's main event: Discounts! We've gone ahead and slashed the prices of some of La Victoire's best and brightest new chance items. Let's see what's on sale today!

User Image
Looks like Kindred Mystery Egg bundles are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image
What's more, Kindred Trap Kit bundles are discounted for a limited time only too!

User Image
As the cherry on top, the amazing Haunting Coffin is in La Victoire and discounted for a limited time only!

Be sure to hurry on over to La Victoire for all your Lake Kindred collectible needs. Each of these awesome chance items includes a chance to score some awesome Kin eggs and exciting new exclusives. Not to mention, there are some amazing new Tickets in the mix! Can't wait to see you at the shop. Tune in next time for another thrilling episode of the Jet Show!

*sigh*

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!