User Image

Any night owls out there? Oh. Hi! You're in luck. We have a late night return in in La Victoire you need to check out. Seriously. I don't want to look at it. There's been way too many scary things going on in La Victoire lately. For all I know this coffin might steal all of my candy! That would be a tragedy.

User Image

User Image Crack open the Haunting Coffin on this musty ol' box for a chance at winning nocturnal Kin like the elusive Fossil Oppososaurus, Autumn Leafkit, Coral Cubdrop, Furious Aerling, Jasper Cabochomp, Night Echo, or the stunning Phantom Stagony,. Also inside this coffin contains the gorgeous [Animal] Jasper Cabochomp Fur, [Animal] Autumn Leafkit Fur, as well as the brand new Crimson Graveyard Crasher, The Erlking's Twilight Mantle, and the fab Foxilicious Foxster. Oh man, is that a [KINDRED] Grunny I spy?! It is! Woo! Maybe this coffin isn't so scary after all.

It looks like this sinister surprise will only be in the shop until 6:00 AM PDT! Better hurry! The things that go bump in the night are out and about-- catch yours today!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!