User Image

I have some wonderful news for all of you egg connoisseurs out there! For a limited time the Mystery Kindred Egg bundles has been given a tremendous discount! This is the perfect opportunity to perfect your egg cracking skills! Hey now, don't look at me funny! There is an art, I've been told, at how to crack open an egg perfectly! Here let me show you how it-*CRACK* whoops. Cygnus, clean up on aisle 9!

User Image

User ImageInside the Mystery Kindred Egg there are tons of awesome new prizes. You might win an astounding cash shop favorite like the awesome [Animal] Astra: Shoujo Glow, Tactician of Infinity, Astra: Halo of Light, or the Imaginary Monster Bundle! It also includes an extra special opportunity to collect Kin eggs-- once you have these in your inventory, you'll be able to partner up with new Kin in battle! You could win any of the Kin currently available in Lake Kindred, including the powerful Stagony! Best of all, a few lucky Gaians might even walk away with the incredible Kindred Opal Ticket which can be exchanged for the opportunity to design your own custom Kin! Check it out to try your luck.

Visit La Victoire!

Click Here to Learn More

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!