User Image
User Image

Welcome back, Gaians! Or, assuming you never left, hello! I've gotta throw that part in because I've got a sneaking suspicion that some of you have been hiding in La Victoire during our after-hours lockup. I noticed recently that every time I close the refrigerator door, I hear tiny giggles. And when I fall asleep on the couch, I always wake up with doodles on my face! No prankster alive is as keen and crafty as Jet the Kitten Star, so I take a little umbrage at the thought that one of you is my better or even my match. Hmph! Allow me to formally announce that I'm onto you, chumps! So bring it on! Er, but on that note, please take some time to check out what fabulous new finds have made their way into La Victoire this morning as well. We can set aside this bitter rivalry for the sake of fashion, no?

User Image

Get Arrogant Hart of Camelot!

Get Beatrice the Grunge Kitten!

User Image

Get your Bundle!

Here Gaians. Why not open up this perfectly inconspicuous can of peanuts, hm? Nothing strange about it! Mmm, don't you just love starting off your day with a tasty and nutritious salty snack?... What?! Who told you about the fake snake inside?!? That's cheating! Unfair! You've been meddling with my ultimate stash of prank proprs, haven't you?! This is an outrage! I'll get you next time. You'll see!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!