Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Events/Manga

Will there ever be another event tied to the current Airship Saga in the manga?

We're taking it down as a suggestion! You never know what might happen!

Quote:
game

Are you guys planning to put a new game out?

We have something in the works for an upcoming event. Keep an eye out. ninja

Quote:
features
Can newbies get more gold from welcoming fairy, please?

3000g seems a bit small for today's inflation... Especially when you consider that the new gold shop items are in the millions...

We're in the process of revamping the Welcoming Fairy actually, so you may see some more gold!

Quote:
Art

This is highly trivial but...can Monsieur Loyal change his face or is his shop image truly backwards in comparison to how he is represented in his RIG appearances?

Who is to say that you aren't looking at him in a mirror?

Quote:
ITEMS?....
My question is regarding the recent problem with adobe flash ......If there is a workaround and gaia has knowledge of it...can they share it with the rest of us? (besides turning off flash because you can play bootygrab if you turn off flash)

This is actually an overall problem with Adobe and something that they have to patch, we don't have a way to work around it, sorry.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Items:

Can has Golden Fragment formula? emotion_kirakira

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Misc

What is the name of the university/academy that the Dean is the dean of?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I asked why you removed this achievement a few months ago and I was told it was due to it causing spam. Now since you all said that it was removed likely for it causing spam, can you bring it back and make it to where we can only achieve it if we meet the requirements in the Chatterbox? Since you know the Chatterbox is designated for spam anyway...

Please give me an answer, I've been posting this same question for months.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

OG Smoker

21,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Items

Are there any plans to release the Platinum Ticket dolls that were recolored with a Rainbow Ticket similar to the way the Gaian Trunk was added with other Rainbow recolors.

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

Flint Jakobs
Items:

I second this motion.

Mishiri's Husband

Flint Jakobs
Items:

Can has not Golden Fragment for you

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Misc

Will the Dean allow me to call him my Deanpai? heart (I hope it's not against the rules emotion_facepalm )

I even have a song in place for him! It's not very good. I'm not musically talented...

You are my deanpai
My only deanpai
You give me dokis
And shades of grey
You'll never notice me
But I'll still love you
You're sugoi, kawaii desu ne

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Misc

Just curious if staff would ever consider going to an overseas convention again? I remember DJ Helsing coming over to the UK con a few times before and it would be cool if you could come over again!

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Items:

please
User Image

Distinct Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Will there be another game replacing zOMG! at some point? Gaia is kind of empty without it.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc

This sticky about the lite fish is a bit outdated. Since the lite fish are fairly established here on Gaia, can we get rid of that sticky?

Question is originally by Nenanah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces