Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 7/14/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Misc

Question: Are you guys gonna be doing anything more with Gaia's youtube channel in the future? Also is Lanzer still there?

Unforgiving Star

30,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Winged 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Misc

How long does it usually take to here back from a scamming report once you submit it? And is there a way to add more proof to the ticket?

Big Bear

23,125 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Budding Witch 250
DON'T BE A GOSH DARN CRY BABY.

events

will there ever be a moth swarm event?

Check out my Youtube here.

Time-traveling Senshi

Events/Manga

Will there ever be another event tied to the current Airship Saga in the manga?

Mythical Datemate

12,975 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Features??/Misc?

Would this be more of an item thing? idk. Do you think it's possible to make a gender neutral avatar base? Some people don't like how high up the male avatars eyes are and its hard to be gender neutral/masculine with the female avatar since it has boobs.

Combative Soldier

9,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
can you guys please bring the cemetery back to Gaia Towns? it was my favorite spot for prayers & meditations with the wayward souls.

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
why did you drop zomg. me and others miss it.
[NPC] Gaia Staff
User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 7/14/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Features (Forums)

Is there any possible chance of subscribed threads organization tabs? Examples shown here and here.

I added up all the times I've asked this question, in the pre-event threads and the actual ask the staff threads and this post marks my 18th time asking this question.

Lonely Vampire

Features/ Marketplace

can there be some way to add something, maybe a symbol to the listings so we know that the item is already on our wishlist?
It gets confusing when I'm scrolling and i can not remember what i have on my list.
is this even possible?
^-^ thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas