User Image

Are you here again? Don't you have anything better to do than pester me for new formulas? What will it take to get all of you half-rate amateur alchemist types out of my hair for a while? I don't understand why you would choose to get in my way when you could just as easily be entertaining Nicolae. Look at him over there, he's been chuckling at that slightly crooked section of the floor for nearly 20 minutes now. He clearly needs some kind of stimulation.

User Image

Here, look at these and then please be off. I need peace and quiet to work on my research, so please take your various gadgets and trinkets with you. You can pick up your own formulas by grabbing them off the shelf over there. The shelf labeled "For Pests". Er, not that one. That's Nicolae's stuff. Oh, no, not that one either; that's bug repellant. The one right under it. Same section, yes. There we go. Now please find something else to do for a while.

Visit The Bifrost!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!