User Image

Hi everyone! It's been a while, huh? I gotta say, this was absolutely not how I expected my summer to go. I mean, this was just supposed to be a summer camp trip! If these adorable Kin were any less cute and perfect, I would probably throw a big fit over all of this! Hmph! But I just can't be mad at those sweet faces. Lookit, that Cabochomp is sitting at the picnic table right next to the kids. It thinks it's people! UGH, so CUTE! And can you believe all that stuff about Piyo?! Who would'a guessed!

User Image

It's been a crazy ride, but Summer 2k15: Lake Kindred is ending soon! Now, don't panic: The game will be remaining and so will all your Kins and Potions. You'll still be able to explore the forest, but once this event ends for good on August 20th, the Kindred Wilds is going to undergo a big change. Not only that, but all the wild Stagony, Phantom Stagony, and Lucky the Cat Kins are going to be leaving Lake Kindred for good-- so if you haven't caught yours already, be sure to check out Lake Kindred before it's too late!

And hey-- thanks for saving me! ...Although, you guys were a little barbaric if you ask me. If you want a recap of how that all went down, you can read the latest Manga Update!

The Event Forum will be vanishing soon too! Time to wrap up any conversations or contests you don't want ending on a cliffhanger.

Last but not least, be sure to visit La Victoire to get your hands on some last minute Lake Kindred goodies. Good luck out there, scouts!

Go to Lake Kindred!

Read the Manga!