User Image

Hey there adventurers! Ready to set out on a new crusade? I've got the bags all packed: food, snacks, desserts, rope, bandages, and most importantly, a final stash of food. Pretty prepared of me, yeah? I'm heading off on a new journey and I don't want to forget any of the important stuff. Y'see, I found this weird compass all locked up in a trunk in La Victoire's attic. It's not pointing North, so where do you think it leads?

User Image

User Image If I had to guess, I'd wager that the Explorer's Compass is directing us to some absolutely fab finds that have been stashed away in some forgotten treasure trove of wonders. I bet we'll even discover some incredible goodies like the amazing Tactician of Infinity, Dark Lady of the Mist, Imaginary Monster Bundle, Astra: Inversion, or tons of other sensational secrets. We might even find the astounding new Baby Platinum Ticket which can be exchanged for the opportunity to work with a talented Gaia artist to design your own exclusive custom item with one pose! Hurry over to La Victoire to gear up and come along. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!