User Image

Ready for some fun in the sun, Gaians? WRONG! I know there's no way you guys are all ready to hit the beach in your summer finest because I know for a fact that you're all decked out in last season's gaudy swim attire. That's so incredibly un-chic of you, Gaians. I mean, I don't even know for sure if you've washed your cute trunks and teeny bikinis since last year. Can you confirm for me that you washed them? I want a receipt from your local dry cleaner stat!

User Image

User Image Alternatively, you can use the new Summer Swim chance item to trash that tired old look in favor of some brand new swimwear surprises straight from your favorite designer.... me! Just because I don't make a habit of wearing swim suits doesn't mean I don't love the things-- I just love my fur a little bit more. But even I gotta say that these adorable new looks are completely and ridiculously fabtastic. Let me pick out your perfect style! I might even give you a full makeover while I'm at it. You might score some fabulous new steals like the charming Tropical Modern Swimwear, [Animal] Astra: Beach Time, Lovely Beach Spot, Cute Retro Swimwear, Cool Sun-bleached Surfer Hair, Light Slick Back Hair, or tons of other amazing arrivals. Enjoy!

Hit the Beach!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!