User Image

Welcome back, Sciencers! I'l have to be brief today. You see, there was a rather unfortunate incident in the EI Labs research wing that's left a number of interns in a rather... critical state. Oh, not to worry-- I feel that it's statistically much more likely that they will develop world-changing superpowers before succumbing to a harsh and painful demise. Science truly supports this positive outcome, so try to keep that in mind while I reveal the glorious fruits of their labors:

User Image

User Image Zesty Forum Regular (designed by user Lucifleur!)

Having finished creating his account and choosing his starter pixels, user GaiaGuy began to roam the pages of GaiaOnline, venturing from World Map to World Map, through GoFusion, and finally, entering the Forums: the hub of all things Gaia Social. While sifting through link after link of forums, stretching the gamut of interests and hobbies (many of which he didn’t understand–what on EARTH was zOMG!?), he found himself hovering over two ominous letters: “GD”.

Week 1
    Curious and nervous, GaiaGuy took the plunge and found himself in a strange, confusing, bustling place. Overwhelmed by the sheer noise, GaiaGuy scanned the forum for any semblance of peacefulness and found himself gazing upon a URL-titled thread. Unable to resist, GaiaGuy found not an introduction or any semblance of discussion but a short list of instructions and the promise of adventure. Carefully following each step, GaiaGuy found himself in a strange new place surrounded by strange boxed people. Hovering silently, GaiaGuy managed to haphazardly deduce that this strange world was a monarchy; King Claymore’s high honor being denoted by a single star. Offering tepid greetings, GaiaGuy was welcomed to the kingdom by all but one: a silent yet engaged GameCam. Not paying much mind, GaiaGuy finally began to feel that warming sense of belonging. As he was finally beginning to relax, GaiaGuy was seized with fear at the sudden scream that came from the GameCam. As his screen dissolved away, two cruel words formed in the wake: GAME OVER. A second scream erupted, followed by sudden distortion, then everything became black.

User Image[Animal] Kibbles Cafe:
    This week Kibbles Cafe gets a new volunteer... from the skies! A proper looking blue jay lands on their canopy eager to help out, "I can supply you with many worms. I know where the squiggliest ones live!" The staff looked a little alarmed and disgusted, "...Uh... I'm also really good at catching small fish. How about some bagel and minnow or crayfish sushi?"

Some stunning new developments and experiments, indeed! Ah, the fresh scent of new discovery is wafting around the lab and it's practically intoxicating. While I excuse myself to take a few strong whiffs, please feel free to suit up in your evohazard suits and visit my friends at La Victoire to snag your own Evolving Items. See you next week, my brilliant Scienteers!

Visit La Victoire

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!