User Image

I was snooping around the forest. Doing a little... sight seeing. Maybe not. Either way, none of your business is it? Yessir, you Gaians come around my dumpster two, maybe three times and now you think my whole life is your business, don't ya? Anywho, I was pokin' around out by them spooky woods near Lake Kindred and I saw some real strange stuff. Didn't look much ripe for eating, so I went ahead and left 'em alone. Snapped a picture for yeh, but my camera is just a cracked magnifyin' glass glued to an old tin can packed with leaky batteries. Came out pretty clear, considerin'. Take a look:

User Image

You can keep this picture. Kinda clashes with the nice shabby-chic motif I've got the Dive all decked out in. Speakin' of which, stay away from my house. And I'd stay out of those woods startin' tomorrow, if I were you! Now get outta here, ya crazy kids. Go do your scoutin' and whatnot.

And by the way, don't you go forgettin' that you're running outta time to catch yer little Cabochompies and Staggerdeers, or whatever you call 'em. Best check out that shiny shop down the way if'n you wanna take a last peek at those particular Kin.

Visit La Victoire!