Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

When will you fix the tail astras to appear on animated tab? This issue is going on for 1 year now.

Thanks.

Thanks for the information! We'll take a look into this and see what we can do!

Quote:
Items

Rose Red Bloomers used to be in Loyal's Bazaar awhile back before mysteriously disappearing. Bluealaris was going to look into whether someone hated rose bloomers, but still no update. Were these intentionally removed from the store?

This is something we've taken a look into and it seems to be glitched, as they don't seem to be staying in the store. We're taking a look into it.

Quote:
Art?

The login page is a bit outdated, so do you have any plans on updating it? The avatars are wearing old items, so maybe a fresher look will attract new people!

Yup! We plan on updating this!

Quote:
Items

Is there a feasible way to increase the payouts on the zOMG caches for Alchemy? There's a bit of discussion in the May update thread in the GCD about how ridiculous it is to have to open 2,500 caches (over 5,000 clicks) to get the Charge Orbs necessary just to craft 1 item, and it seems to me like the payout could be increased to 5 or even 10 of them per opening.

Not at the moment, but we can come up with other ways to find more charge orb pay outs.

Quote:
Items
Are there any plans to update the Crystal Box?
The grant for that hasn't been updated in over a year... and I'm sitting on quite a few of them in hopes that they get updated with something better :c

No updates planned at the moment, but we'll think of a way to revitalize the use of Crystal Boxes.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Items

Hello! I was wonderin' if it would be possible to have the Eye Stripe Tattoo made for paws. We could make them with inks like we did for the humans. Thank you. biggrin

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Items

Can we get more Golden Fragments circulating? emotion_kirakira The going has been decent thus far, but it feels like there aren't very many available, outside of the ones that can be spawned from the month-long tier.

Also, thank you for putting a ticket in Flynn's Plunder, that's looking to be a great way to sink gold from the right people. 3nodding

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Not exactly sure where this would go.

Hi! Any word when the people with the Emerald tickets will be in the shops. I got an e-mail back 2 weeks ago, and they said they would try to get us into the shops that week. It's been 2 weeks since then, and almost 60 days. I'm just wonderin', since I'm super excited to be in the cash shop, and I really want my achievement. emotion_kirakira
Please and thank you. heart

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Eyy, it's me again! emotion_awesome I'm just here to ask if Easter Bunny will accept any Gaian friends into his life. emotion_kirakira

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Thank You!
First of all... I want to thank you guys for made an inspired Slayers item emotion_kirakira and not only that... thanks for include the feathered gloves I were asking and hoping for many many years whee whee I feel like all the campaign I did entering the arenas and running around as Lina-chan was worth crying thanks!!!!!!!!!

Items
I still have a question! Who's the artist who made Namagomi the Beastly Priest?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

hello staff

i like to thank you for making a leo cosplay from kekkai sensen

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Features

Can we get the Play Again option added to the charm packs please?

Angelic Healer

Items

Will we be seeing any ElfTech love or memorabilia through the event grants or finally getting an achievement that can give us the title of ElfTech, kind of like we have already for LabTech?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items/Alchemy

Today I want to elaborate a bit on my post from last week, in which I talked about alchemy items needing a re-release~
After giving it some thought and getting input from other people, here are some suggestions for specific ways to re-release certain items.

First off, the Dark/Light Playwright Hair needed to craft Aria Scuro... Could these be put in GoFusion? It seems like a good place to re-release them; and more importantly, you need to open a lot of caches if you want to craft the other components needed for the Aria, which also means you get a lot of Heart Charms - crafting the wigs through GF would be a good way to get rid of those excess charms ouo b

Secondly, a suggestion originally made by everyone's favourite dust bunny, Ridley Starsmore; when doing the wing quests, Angelic, Celestial and Risen in particular, you need the White Body Dye, which requires 500 White Ink; even with the release of the Bug Trap in Loyal's those inks, and by extension the body dye, are still way more expensive than they should be.
When doing wing quests, however, you also have to open a lot of caches, and you tend to get stuck with a lot more Emerald and Aquamarine caches than you'll ever need. The solution: make white ink craftable, 2 Emerald Caches and 1 Aquamarine Cache, or 5 Emeralds and 2 Aquamarines, or whatever seems like it would work best.
An added suggestion of my own, in case you'd rather use components from the caches instead of the caches themselves to do this: Anycolor Paint comes from the Emerald Caches, Anycolor Lacquer from the Aquamarines, both fit the theme well so would be perfect for a formula to craft white ink~

Next up, Seaweed; you mentioned last week that it would be hard to add them to the caches due to the way those are coded. How about, since you said you were updating Fishing, perhaps adding Seaweed as a 'fail' pull, like the tires and boots?
Or if this isn't possible, perhaps a new colour cache could be included in the line-up, featuring Seaweed, and perhaps some components that can only be gotten through the Daily Chance or Enki's Catch and such otherwise? I don't have a list handy, but I'm pretty sure there's more alchemy components that could stand to be more readily available, perhaps enough to fill a cache with them~

On the subject of games, can Tickets be made available through other games? For example, as is, Smashblox, Word Blitz and Stack Attack are only playable as a tournament against other people; how about adding in an option to play solo, with Tickets as a prize? (preferably with a bit more of a decent payout as compared to blackjack which gives you about 1k an hour if you're lucky)

As a final note, perhaps a second Trunk would be a good idea? The original Trunk of Forgotten Things at this point has such a huge item pool that it doesn't really help much in the way of getting what you need from it, and adding more would just make it even harder; instead, add a second one with a completely fresh item pool, at the same price, and fill it up with other things that are going extinct because of Alchemy, like the ones I mentioned last week~

User Image

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Items/Shops

more Angelic Sash recolors in Loyals? I would love to see this item in a wide variety of colors (black, gold, green, red, checkmate, peony, yellow, etc! There is absolutely no limit to the amount of colors this could/should be done in!)

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Features:

Also, have any tickets been crafted from alchemy, so far? :3

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Greetings~

Features

Could PST/PDT be added to the header to more easily determine the ends of sales, offerings and events when outside the Pacific Time Zone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff