User Image

Greetings, Sciencers! Why, it seems I have a bit of a sore throat. One could argue that it's the result of my incessant rambling on and on about my varied and many scientific exploits and achievements, sure, but maybe it's just the common cold? I wish I could sort this out myself, but I'm not a doctor. Well I am-- of course. but my PhD degrees are in fields like anthropology, evolving item-ology, chemistry, and karaoke. My alma mater was rather progressive, you see. Well, at least I'm fully qualified to announce that some stunning new developments have taken place in the EI Labs! Let's observe the latest evolution of our fascinating new finds:

User Image

User Image Meido Cafe:
    Footsteps alert you to their return. You tear away from the view outside and spot the three, each with a tray in hand. Oh dear.

Kuu is the first to reach the table. "Coffee. Cream on the side." With the most deadpan expression ever, she adds, "Would you like me to blow on your drink to make it sweeter? For a fee, of course." Of course.

Before you can respond, Tsun loudly drops a pink drink in front of you. The whipped cream sloshes dangerously around the glass rim. "Strawberry soda float. To have me personally bring this, you sure have some nerve!"

" Please try the milk tea. It's my favorite ♡~" Dere follows quickly behind. She's all smiles, making you think this one may be a bit of an airhead. Your assumption claims true as she nearly stumbles over nothing trying to get to you. "My, my. That was dangerous ♡" No kidding. "Would you like our special moe moe kyun service added to your drink ♡~?" Uh... You politely refuse.

Nonetheless, three eager set of eyes stare you down. With much apprehension, you resign to your fate of drinking everything.

User Image[Animal] Kibbles Cafe:

Kibbles Cafe was only open for a few hours when an eager chipmunk showed up with some suggestions. "You should sell some acorn pies. I can collect the acorns myself and can bake a fresh pie every morning"

Some exciting changes in some charming items! I simply can't wait to read the rest of these gripping tales. If you'll excuse me, I'm feeling rather croaky. Either the effects of the amphibian-based experimental genetic manipulation we've been practicing on the inter-- on the willing test subjects have created some sort of airborne illness, or I need a nice honey lozenge and an afternoon nap. Until next week, Scienteers. See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!