Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Events

Remember Valentine's Day 2012, when Megalomaniac played in a Flash space built for the event? Would it be possible to make another Gaian band play for another event as well, like Without a Doubt or ChromatiChaos?

This is definitely a possibility! We'll see if we can do this!

Quote:
[FEATURES/FORUMS]

When are you going to raise the First Post Bonus of 125 gold and the First Vote Post of 15 gold to reflect the rest of the posting and voting that is in the thousands??

Yup, this is something we'll adjust.

Quote:
Items

Last month, there were two announcements with RIGs that featured the brand new and "exclusive" Fervent Fawndant and an unknown Millennial recolor. However, the marketplace links haven't been activated yet despite them being known to be on the site for about a month. Any chance they'll make a reappearance in a new RIG with better odds in the near future or could you please activate the links for item collectors have a chance to play with them?

We can go ahead and activate these so users can see them!

Quote:
Items

Why do Sapphires cost 2000 Fragments to craft?

That's a much higher Fragment-per-Post cost than any of the Gold variants, even Babys... you could spend those 2000 Fragments on 4 Golden Tickets, and get 24 poses instead of the Sapphire 15. Or 1500 Fragments on 3 Golden Tickets, and still get 3 more poses over a Sapphire. And that's not even counting the additional bonus poses that come with splitting your concept across multiple items.

I'm finding these numbers pretty confusing. What 500-Fragment worthy benefit is there of getting an item released as an REI rather than a collection of LQIs?

The Evolving Item creation as part of the Sapphire Ticket includes working with Gaia staff to create a story, spread over 6 separate announcement updates, that will be included in the weekly EI reports. This is also an opportunity to invent part of Gaia's canon, as characters and stories presented in these reports are sometimes used in future chance items or continued in additional evolving items. As such, it requires more work involving multiple staff members to approve and edit this item type.

Quote:
Misc.

Can we get more Gaia-tan and Gaia-kun? Not just items, but maybe an event or manga (mini comic). We don't see them very much, considering they're the anthropomorphism of Gaia.

We had them for Valentine's Day! But we can feature them more!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered for this ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Events/NPCs

Waaaaaay back at the first AtS, I asked about the glitched NPC Alien_UFO accounts from the Zurg event, and was told that they would be fixed. However, they have still not been repaired. What's the status on that project?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Features/SCAS

I STILL haven't gotten a notice if I got in or not.
PLEASE GIMME AN ANSWER!
; A ;

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

I have a steaming cup of tea and a pack of Tim Tams for this chilly Tuesday morning. I am 100% prepared for this ATS.

Items
Can we see some more items get upgrades/updates from their former selves? We had one RIG dedicated to it once (that I remember), and I'd love to see some more of the classics updated to the new art styles and colour schemes.

Also, I'd love new tradie gear emotion_kirakira I need hi-vis vests and shirts, good workers boots, dirty and torn jeans. It'd make a good gold shop update – especially some hi-vis (this has nothing to do with me watching the roadworks outside my house for the past week).

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Items

For the past week, users have spent around 30 pages in this thread discussing which nostalgic anime they'd like to see Gaia create "parody items" for. Although I haven't done a real tally, by far the two most popular requests seem to be Slayers and Yu Yu Hakusho. Do you have any plans to create items inspired by these or other series from this time period?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features

Oftentimes, when I buy an item for myself, I forget to take it off my wishlist. Would it be possible to add a prompt to remove an item from your wishlist when you buy a wishlisted item?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items

Been a while since I asked about this, but... Bare feet RIG, like the Right to Bare Arms and Shake a Leg ones, but for feet/legs?
It's been a while since we heard anything on this subject, and now that the weather's getting better it's the perfect time to go barefoot~ ouo

User Image

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Items/Shops

Six days ago, Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things was released in Bifrost. Not even 24 hours later, it was taken out. Is there a reason to this and will we see its return?
Misc./Booty Grab

Hi, Gaia Staff!

In the next Booty Grab update, could you possibly add a "Pause" button during a game of Booty Grab? You never know when you are baking something and the timer goes off and you have to leave your game of Booty Grab you are playing to take food out of the oven or something like that. Or if you want to watch your favorite part of a movie you like on TV, but you can't pause your game of Booty Grab in order to do that. I just think a "Pause" button would be really cool to have. C:

Thank you!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I asked why you removed this achievement a few months ago and I was told it was due to it causing spam. Now since you all said that it was removed likely for it causing spam, can you bring it back and make it to where we can only achieve it if we meet the requirements in the Chatterbox? Since you know the Chatterbox is designated for spam anyway...

Please give me an answer, I've been posting this same question for months.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features

Currently, our inventory screen still has a zOMG tab. Since zOMG is no more, and the items in that tab have basically become game items/alchemy components, have you considered removing the zOMG tab, and migrating said items to the Game tab instead?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Items

WHY did you make winning tickets even harder, with these ticket fragments?

Instead of a chance to win a ticket, we now get a chance to win 1/1000th of a ticket?? Did you do the math for how much it'd cost to make even a ONE POSE ticket?? You're basically insuring that only the super rich will ever get these tickets. I pray to god you don't do this to Ruby tickets or the rest of them, and still give chances to win the gold type tickets in future chance items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff