Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 4/13/2015 at 9:00am PST!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Retro Punk

Games

The slots bun-bun game seems to work WAY better than th original Gaia one. Any chance you'll add it to the games page full time?
Maybe have different payouts or random payouts of alchemy items, go fusion charms , gold , tickets and tokens?

ALSO , the asteroid hope game is pretty cool and entertaining. How about adding FX and music to it. And makeing it a full time part of gaia. And maybe add a shootin aspect as well?
Like have our avatars shoot something that is trying to stop them from getting to the end?
Also add a shield option?

IRL Bum

25,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Blob's To You 100
Events

Out of all the events we've had so far, which one seems to be the staff favorite?

Wolfsbane32's Spouse

Magic Player

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Games Do you plan to ever bring back Zomg. or should i just abandon hope for such things. cry

Retro Punk

ITEMS

IDUSTRIAL MONO WHEEL

how about at LEAST properly animating this item? i 've seen other items in towns 1 + 2 and zomg that had some great animation when the avatar walked.

Cuz right now it is EXTREMELY lame ! You can see the legs move when you walk. WHen i got it i thought the wheel was going to turn when the avie walked.

its just a blur of skin colored legs..... it's like i wasted my charms for nothing....

Spacey Demigod

30,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Items

I have noticed in the items glitch report forum that not many people are there helping to fix glitches. I have seen a lot of people repost the same problem and it seems they are either not acknowledged or seem to be completely ignored. Is there any way this could be improved?

Lupine Bard

Not sure what type

Do you admins ever change how you look?

Retro Punk

MANGA

So we're getting invaded by alien space bunnys.... where are the Gaians in Black for this event??

And what happend to Nelson the G.I.B. agent in Barton town inside zomg! ????

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Features

Why must the NPCs who's events have come and gone suffer in silence, Mr Gaia? D=

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Items

More axes plz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash