User Image
User Image

Good morning, Gaians! Did you sleep well? On a scale of 1-10, how much did you miss me? I just want to know if you look forward to our daily chats as much as I do, y'know? This is the highlight of my entire day -- after breakfast, lunch, dinner, and nap time, of course. That's why I'm excited to share with you all the fabulous new finds in La Victoire today! Let's take a look, folks!

User Image

User Image Elegant Rose Wedding has the complete ensemble for the bride that loves to shine! For those that love fashion and drama this gorgeous gown will be sure to please! This look is inspired by the well-made things of the past and is richly accented with a tinge of deep black. Perfect for any big day!

User Image Bleak Reality is less of a fashionable collection of dainty delights and more of a surreal experiment in style. This bold look features a stunning array of carefully detailed poses sure to accentuate any ensemble, but it may leave you feeling a bit less than whimsical. Never going outside is going to wreck your tan, too!

Be sure to snag these stupendous Limited Quantity Items before they leave La Victoire on March 4th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out!

User Image

User Image The Death Reapers Soul Bundle contains a chilling five copies of the new chance item The Death Reapers, along with the haunting new exclusive masterpiece: Devastated Souls! Man, this item gives me the heebie jeebies something fierce!

The Death Reapers guys may have a dirty job, but someone has to do it! They just wanted to pay an innocent visit to the shop and hand out really cool brand new items like One-Sided Regard, Dark Guardian Shaman, Forest After Blue Moon, Compound Maneater, and Itinerant Hunted Ones. They've even brought along neat stuff like BRAINgerous Wings, Count BRAIN the Guapo, BRAINstachio, BRAINtoria's Secret, EPICline BRAIN, and Where BRAIN Begins designed by user B R A I N, and the BRAINtastic Wings designed by user whorie. To get started, get your own The Death Reapers Soul Bundle before it sells out or leaves the shop on March 4th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Flowery Fauna Lily Bundle contains a fragrant five copies of the organic new chance item Flowery Fauna, along with the stunning new exclusive treasure: Sweet Lily of the Valley!

With Flowery Fauna comes flowery fashions courtesy of Mother Nature. Try your luck with this awe-inspiring chance item for a chance to win some stunning surprises like Workshop Kara, Prince Aries, Golden Bramble Blossoms, Sweet Hydrangea Dream, Lily of the Valley, or even the absolutely adorable Magnolia the Lamb! Visit La Victoire to stock up on camping and foraging supplies, and then head out to the woods with the Flowery Fauna Lily Bundle before it sells out completely or vanishes from the shop on March 4th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Spectacular Animal Trunk is a new chance item just for our Paws pals! Open it up to receive one of our fabulous Animal items, like the charming Animal] Lucky's Wonder. [Animal] Cozy Chick, [Animal] Pale Marionette Restrung, [Animal] Spector Shoujo, or the amazing new exclusive items: [Animal] Moonlight Mystery and [Animal] Majikku Sparkle!

Hurry to La Victoire to get your paws on one of these fabulously fluffy finds! We've stocked up on five packs, ten packs, and thrifty twenty-five packs too! Good luck!

Keep an eye on La Victoire as the day winds on, Gaians! There are more amazing surprises waiting for you in the future. Hurry on over so we can gossip about all the latest happenings. Bring some snacks while you're at it! Er, not that I'm starving. It's just... the longer I go without eating, the tastier all these exclusive bundles start to look... See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!