Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello and welcome!

Quote:
Items

With the LQIs Dainty Dragonslayer & Deceptive Dragonslayer being extremely popular, you guys totally shot yourselves in the foot when it came to profit by making it limited. If it had not been limited, more people would have bought it & thus making more of a profit in the long run. These two items have been hoarded by A LOT of people & the price in the Marketplace shows it.
Hell, Deceptive Dragonslayer sold out in 46 minutes.
Minutes.

So here's my question:

Why, when you guys knew that the Dragonslayer items were going to be popular, make them limited or not up the amount from the small number of units?

Currently, as with most LQIs when they sell out we release recolors in RLQI form. We have no idea of how quickly these will sell or popular these will be. The limited format insures that Gaians who purchase them are able to ensure the rarity of these items and have have continued lasting value. We may at some point release other colors of the Dragonslayer in non-limited format.

Quote:
Items!:

I am not sure if you guys have had this question before, but, would you guys ever be interested in making more gender neutral freckles items that would be available in a store like skin tyte?

An idea that can be considered! Freckles are kind of like tattoos you were naturally born with, right?

Quote:
Features - GoFusion

In GoFusion we can try an item on only when we have enough charms to make it. But to decide whether an item is worth saving charms for, it would be nice to be able to see how it would look on our avatars. And to be able to do that without looking for the item in the marketplace.

Great suggestion! We'll add it to our queue of feature suggestions! No guarantees when or if this improvement will be added, but we definitely like the idea.

Quote:
Items

As seen in this Love Line announcement there are two icons (specifically the "wand/magic pen" held by the Sailor Moon avatar, and the golden bee in the middle) that haven't been seen as equipable items before.

Can users get some sort of answer to if these are actually going to become equipable items in the future, or if someone just decided since the icons looked nice/relevant to the avatars to use them in the announcement?

These items were leaked accidentally. They will be released soon, so just be patient! They're coming!

Quote:
Events

Thank you for including the zOMG character [NPC] Lin in the recent event! Seeing her again was by far the highlight of the event for me. My question is, can we hope to see more zOMG NPCs soon? A full starring role in an event would be amazing, but I'd be thrilled just to see them posting in the forums once in a while!

Still waiting for the Katsumi vs. Kanoko magical girl fight, tbh.

We don't have any immediate plans to include them in events, but they may pop up occasionally as easter eggs for future events.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will be tipped to let you know they've been seen! They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga
Features/Games

Hello Gaia Staff!

I have a question/request.

Please consider raising the Booty Grab cap. It would be a lot better if Booty Grab were capped at 10 million gold to 20 million gold or maybe even a higher cap amount. My argument for this is several reasons. Seeing how you could just buy a Cash Shop item and sell it on the marketplace for billions of gold beyond what the Booty Grab cap is now is one reason. You can also get around 30 million gold in a pink link compared what the Booty Grab cap is now. You can also sell a crafted GoFushion item in the marketplace and get hundreds of thousands of gold to billions of gold from the item compared to the current Booty Grab cap. Some past event items also sell for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace as well. You can also sell your Charms to make more than 5 million gold because each Charm goes for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace. The inks you get from the Daily Chance, depending on which ones, sell for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace. Some fish from the Fishing game sell for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace. And some Alchemy ingredients sometimes sell for more than 5 million gold.

After all these given reasons, would you please at least think about raising the Booty Grab cap? If not, then please explain to us why capping Booty Grab at 5 million gold is a safe bet for everybody. I'm curious for your reasoning of keeping the Booty Grab cap at 5 million gold.

Thank you! C:

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Characters
Hi, staff! It was great to see Rin and Lin, the Otami Twins, featured outside of zOMG. Can we consider this a sign that other zOMG NPCs might make further appearances outside of the game? I'd especially love to see Agent Caruthers, AKA Concerned Citizen!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Events

Will BlueAlaris host the GaiaOlympics for 2016? Or will we by chance see a return of Lanzer?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I asked why this was removed a few weeks ago and got my answer.

Now since you all said that it was removed likely for it causing spam, can you bring it back and make it to where we can only achieve it if we meet the requirements in the Chatterbox?

Since you know the chatterbox is for spam anyway.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Slumbering Tengu

Items

So it's been a long time since you pulled the anime sponsor CIs and I know you haven't put them back yet because you're working on a way to sell them properly (licensing being what it is). However, I know you've also said before that even if you did find a way certain sponsorships have run out and you've said they can't be sold anymore.

If that's the case why don't you add certain sponsorship CIs to GoFusion? That way they're not being sold for cash. I've seen you auction off certain sponsorship items in Flynn's Plunder (like Ultimate Madoka and Sebastian Micheals). Please the market for these items can be downright barren especially in the dolls department (I don't think a single Sky High doll has been sold in over a year crying )

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Items

Is there every goin' to me more ways to get white inks, diamondback, and rubyback lions. They are so rare, and it's makin' it really hard to complete the backwings. Thank you for takin' the time to answer my questions.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items
So we've been getting a lot of awesome bare arm mods lately, which is wonderful!
However, we're still sorely lacking in bare leg/feet mods to match~
You know, flexible feet mods, that mod both the standing and sitting pose to allow for more variety with all kinds of avis; that are layerable with anything, and aren't attached to any sort of panties or shoes, much like the examples in this thread here... ninja

Spring is coming soon which means warmer weather, so it'd be the perfect time to let us go barefoot~! emotion_kirakira

Yes hi, are you getting sick of this question yet? I'm running out of creative ways to ask it, jus' sayin' ninja

User Image

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Games

Is it possible to make a Gaia fishing game for mobile even if it doesn't have grants?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Will you please re-release some of the older sponsored items?
The Skittles items were really popular, I would like to own...
Skittles Skinny Jeans
Skittles Crazy Core Shower
Skittles Rainbow Wristbands
Skittles Rainbow Scarf
And plenty of others like the Celebrity Snare stuff and MTV stuff.
But there's hardly any left in circulation and whats left is outrageously inflated.
Maybe you can add them to RIG's as rare drops or something.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Characters
Will we see any further development of Rina's new job as the lead vocalist of Without a Doubt? Like maybe an update of her avatar or shopkeeper art to reflect her new outfit? Or new shop dialog? Or maybe a minicomic that shows how she's getting along with the band!

I had so much fun with the event, but now that the contest is over, I'd love to see how it affected her character and her life!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Manga

Any Idea when we might get another Manga Kickstarter? Would it by chance have more opportunities for people to get cameos?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items
Re-releases of Angelic Furniture, beds in particular, still very much needed, plz send help, mayday mayday gonk

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces