User Image
User Image

Alrighty, Gaians! Up and at 'em! Your eyes might be open, but I know that there's a bunch of you still snoozing away on the inside. Do you have an important task to take care of? Go do it! Wake up and stay that way! I can't have a bunch of sleepy sloths lounging around the store. I mean, I already have me and Cygnus and that's more than enough to fill my quota for things that take up useless space in the shop. In fact, today's new Limited Quantity arrivals had better keep some pep in their step or maybe I'll send them packing too!

User Image

User Image Obstinate Shade of a Beast: "There is a patience of the wild-- dogged, tireless, persistent as life itself." This spooky yet serene new Limited Quantity treasure features some bold looks for all you daring fashionistas out there. Be careful out there, Gaians. Whether the road you take is less traveled or well-worn, you're sure to encounter some dangers ahead.

User Image Acolyte's Dark Blessing keeps the party going in more ways than one! It's always fun being able to adventure and explore knowing someone's got your back, and when the someone is as stylish and adorable as this one, it's even better! This healing whiz is all stocked up on potions and mana, so the next quest is just waiting on you!

Stop by La Victoire to have a quick meet and greet with these absolutely astounding new arrivals before they leave La Victoire on February 28th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out completely!

User Image

User Image The Chromatic Warriors Princess Bundle contains a wicked five pack of the radiant new chance item Chromatic Warriors! Not only that, but this jam packed bundle comes with the fantastic new exclusive Indomitable Princess of Solair!

The Chromatic Warriors are going off to battle and they need your help! In exchange for your support, you'll get a cut of the fabulous rewards they earn. All of the fabulous sets contained in this new chance item are new, shiny, and totally collectible. You might win the amazing Incognito Shooter, Opalite Millennium, Straightshot Gale Sniper, Red Hood's Weary Revenge, or even the lovely Honored Jabberwock Bride! Very lucky mercenaries might find themselves laden down with the astounding new user-designed masterpieces: Loli Pop Halo and Loli Pop Wings by user Hestia Carrow, Horns of Dual by user NocturnalVeil, or the Garage Band Sunshine designed by user Twinky Dave! Get started by getting your Chromatic Warriors Princess Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 28th at 9:59 AM PST or before they sell out!

Don't forget Gaians: Some of our fabulous Limited Quantity steals are leaving soon!

User Image

User Image The Year of the Sheep Ram Bundle contains a snuggly five copies of my brand new Year of the Sheep chance item, along with the absolutely heartwarming new exclusive masterpiece: Ram March!

The Year of the Sheep is upon us and bringing with it some fantastically fabulous and totally fresh finds like the shiny new Cloudy Ramachica, Pale Leapi Sheepie, Hell's Rogue Mistress, Golden Devilina, Soldery Arcanist, and the lovely Remote Princess of Lalune! With these wondrous treasures comes a special treat as well: Lucky Gaians might even win one of the glimmering new user-designed items: user King IV's King IV Anti Halo, King IV Anti Wings, King IV Anti Devil Tail, King IV Anti Katana, and King IV Anti DJ Studio Headphones, or the Red Ancient Cat-ana by Kitten the Evil Overlord! Gorgeous, right?

Be sure to stop by La Victoire before this charming bundle makes a mad dash for freedom on February 24th at 11:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

User Image

User Image The Year of the Sheep Siolfor Bundle contains a fantastic five pack of the new chance item The Year of the Sheep! Not only that, but it contains the totally radiant new exclusive item: Siolfor Entrancing!

The Year of the Sheep is upon us and bringing with it some fantastically fabulous and totally fresh finds like the shiny new Cloudy Ramachica, Pale Leapi Sheepie, Hell's Rogue Mistress, Golden Devilina, Soldery Arcanist, and the lovely Remote Princess of Lalune! With these wondrous treasures comes a special treat as well: Lucky Gaians might even win one of the glimmering new user-designed items: user King IV's King IV Anti Halo, King IV Anti Wings, King IV Anti Devil Tail, King IV Anti Katana, and King IV Anti DJ Studio Headphones, or the Red Ancient Cat-ana by Kitten the Evil Overlord! Gorgeous, right? Try your luck by getting your Year of the Sheep Siolfor Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 25th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out! Remember, these limited quantity items won't be back for at least six months-- and might never return at all! Get them while you can!

Alright Gaians! Now that we've pumped some energy into this day, it's time for me to let you loose. It was good hanging out with you, and I'm sure I'll be back to keep you current on the goings-on at La Victoire as the day winds on. Until then, be sure to stop by and check out these fabulous finds in person! I'll be doing nonstop calisthenics the entire time I spend waiting for your visit. Even if you don't show up for a week! So show some mercy and hurry on over, Gaians! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!