User Image
User Image

Augh...bundles...*snore* L-limited quantity...big bundles of yarn...all for...for freeeeee- ACK!

Woah, Gaians. Was I talking in my sleep again?! It's been so busy around the shop lately that I've hardly had time for even a catnap! How do I look? I don't have bedfur, do I? Yikes! Well, consider it my badge of honor. If it's a side-effect of bringing you some fantastic new deals, I will rock this scruffy look with all the pride I can muster! Take a look at what I've got for you today:

User Image

User Image Daring Dragonslayer may be cute and fluffy, but this warrior is just as deadly as she is adaorable. That adorable bubblegum color scheme and her reputation for having been distinctively normal before her most recent upgrade might work against her in the dragon slaying realm, but watch out for this delicate fairy's powerful punch!

User Image Vengeful Rose Wedding has the complete ensemble for the bride that loves to shine! For those that love fashion and drama this gorgeous gown will be sure to please! This look is inspired by the well-made things of the past and is richly accented with a tinge of despair. Perfect for any big day!

These amazing new Limited Quantity steals are going fast, so hurry down to La Victoire before they sell out or leave the shop on February 24th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Idol Club Cuts Magical Bundle contains a flashy three copies of the new Idol Club Cuts chance item, along with TWO absolutely fantastariffic new exclusive masterpieces: Magical Diamond Princess's Twintails and Beautiful Student Council Princess Style!

No matter which route you choose, Idol Club Cuts will ensure that you steal the heart of everyone you meet! Open it up for a chance at a totally new hairstyle that will transform your bland looks into a beacon of charm. You might walk away with the absolutely stunning new Light Diamond Princess's Twintails, Warm Sensei's Serenading Style, Dark Enchanting Maiden Locks, Cool Feel My Heart Style, or even the radiant Light Lovin' You Style, among tons other fabulously fashionable new styles! Get started by getting your Idol Club Cuts Magical Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 24th at 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

User Image The Ships Going Down Tigress & Maomao Bundle contains a stunning five copies of the Ships Going Down: Cannonfire, designed to launch you right to the best endings of the Ships Going Down chance item. It also includes TWO brand new exclusive treasures: Lovely Meowgical Tigress and Fanatical Maomao!

Rina's invited Kanoko over to dive back into the dark side of Dropplr. Rina, well, she has a lot of really interesting aesthetic tastes. She's gone past drooling over fan-created pairings of shopkeepers and community figures and has begun dabbling in the item shipping fandom! In fact, some of the sets this sweet chance item shares with you might be a little...different. Rina can be sort of hard to understand right now, especially since she keeps littering conversations with hashtags and memes, but Kanoko can make it out of this alive with your help! Check out the Ships Going Down Tigress & Maomao Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 23rd at 9:59 AM PST to show your support!

It's looking to be a fantastic day out there, Gaians! I sure hope you can find some time to fit a visit to La Victoire into your busy schedules! See you soon! Until then, I think I'll just curl up down here and...and....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!