User Image

Oof. Ugh. Okay. I may have... Maybe I overdid it a little. I ate about seven hundred of those candy hearts and I'm starting to think that might not have been the best idea I've ever had. But I just couldn't stop! They're so bite-size and sweet and I look adorable stuffing them in my face on account of my super tiny size. Look at me holding this candy heart! It's almost normal size in my itty bitty kitty paws! Oh no. Now I feel compelled to eat it. No, Jet! Resist! Resist its delicate pink allure! Don't do it -- OMPHNOMPHMOM

Okay, Jet has clearly gone off the deep end here so I'm gonna finish this up. So, well. We've still got a bunch of Sweet Candy Hearts. Bowls and bowls of them, in fact. Jet's snacked his way through... I wanna say half? I'm not touching them -- not crazy about sweets -- and so there should be plenty left for you guys. To get them out of here quickly, before Jet eats himself into a supermassive black hole, I've gone head and discounted them by 25% off for a limited time only.

User Image

User Image Open up a Sweet Candy Hearts and choose between gold or lovely items like Lavender Bride, Eve's Wings, Heartfelt Rosette and exquisite Radiating Cottontail. Each Sweet Candy Heart is special and comes with its own affectionate note. If you happen to find a note from Jet the Kitten Star you will win up to 100,000 Gaia Cash! What a generous little attention hog. Anyways, visit La Victoire to get started!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!